Monday, May 18, 2009

A Great Personal Page

By now we all know it: Raising funds through the Central Park Challenge Web site is the fastest and easiest way to go. We love seeing the creative ways that people use to personalize their pages. Recently, Mike's page caught our attention. Mike attends a YAI Day program and will be attending the Central Park Challenge as part of Team WillPower, previous featured in this blog. Mike's enthusiasm is definitely what sets his page apart:

I don't like YAI, I LOVE IT! Yes! At my day program, I get to ride the bus or the subway to go to lots of different nice places to volunteer my time. This makes me super happy! I am super happy about the staff I work with also. They help me to be more independent.

We really couldn't say it any better. When you support the Central Park Challenge, you are helping people like Mike learn to ride public transportation, volunteer in their communities and become more independent. Support Mike's fundraising efforts now!


Do you like what you read on our blog, but do not have the time or access to visit it everyday? why not sign up to receive our blog updates via RSS or e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment