Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update Your Facebook Page!

With only nine days until this year's Central Park Challenge, it's more important than ever to let everyone know about your fundraising goal and how their generous donations support the YAI/NIPD Network.


Some of us here at YAI have gotten a great response by updating our Facebook statuses. Just today, a member of our team updated her status and received two donation totaling $150 within a few hours! Here are some messages that you might want to try out:
  • I am making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities. See how I’m doing by clicking the thermometer on my profile page.
  • Help me raise $ (insert amount) more to support the YAI/NIPD Network and people with disabilities. Click the thermometer on my profile page.
  • Only nine days to go and I need your help! On June 6, support my efforts in the YAI Central Park Challenge and help people with disabilities in our community. Click the thermometer on my profile page.
  • June 6 is this year's YAI Central Park Challenge and I still hope to raise another $ (insert amount)! Help me reach my goal by clicking the thermometer on my profile page.
Thank you again for all of your efforts in this year's Central Park Challenge. Because of your support and hard work, we're 84 percent of the way there! Take advantage of these next nine days to reach your goal and continue supporting the YAI/NIPD Network.


Do you like what you read on our blog, but do not have the time or access to visit it everyday? why not sign up to receive our blog updates via RSS or e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment